BLUF: I have a B.S. & B.A. from Virginia Tech, an M.S. from Florida & an M.A.T. from U Cumberlands.
This post is for a quick summary of our educational credentials; for more details see here for Daniel's résumé and here for Amber's résumé:
- Amber received her B.S. in Educational Interdisciplinary Studies from ODU on 12/14/2003.
- Amber received her M.Ed. in Educational Administration from USC in May of 2011.
- Daniel received his B.S. in Biochemistry and B.A. in Chemistry from VT on 5/15/2004
- Daniel received his M.S. in Chemistry from UF on 8/14/2007
- I worked towards a Ph.D. in Chemistry from UK from 8/2012 - 5/2014 but did not complete a dissertation. (I finished all required course work and passed my cumulative exams.)
- I finished an M.A. in Teaching from the University of the Cumberlands in May 2018.
For my overall course transcripts see here for a spreadsheet. For more details, see my post on my undergraduate education and my UF graduate education.
Here are some pictures of our diplomas, which are posted below: